Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Once again the Green Fox

At the risk of getting boring about this subject, but it is something I am very passionate about, I just want to share the brandnew campaign we just launched. It is all about getting a truck for our Foxes to be able to collect all those bottle the coming summer season. 


The old car was donated to us and served us well but sadly is beyond repair and has been laid to rest.

With this campaign we hope to collect the necessary cash for another truck. My (blog) friend Ariadne was the first to pledge a great donation and I want to thank her so much for this!

I just returned from another visit to my boys in Thessaloniki and had the opportunity again to spend some lovely time with Ariadne. At he moment I am with my friend Alexandra in Volos and probably returning home tomorrow.


1 comment:

Ariadne said...

Good luck!It was a pleasure to help as much as I can. Times are difficult but I hope it will work out and you will get a new car soon. By the way we are sea glass friends remember?LOL!AriadnefromGreece!