Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fun time and failure

How can these two words be in the same sentence?
Well that is not so difficult and I'll explain myself. 
The last few hours I spent with my youngest trying to make some pasta. 
And even though the pasta turned out a complete disaster, we had a fun time together. And that is so very special!


My youngest trying out his new pasta machine. Look at that dough!

We boiled some just to see what it tastes like but no, you don't want to know

Of course now I have to start thinking of what to make for dinner later on because the fresh pasta, that looks so easy to make on You-Tube and we envisioned it on our table with a tasty sauce, ended in the garbage bin.
And now I have to get back into the kitchen to clear up the mess we made.

2 comments:

Ariadne said...

Never mind, the fun part was the good part!AriadnefromGreece!

Dream on the wave said...

Exactly, that is the treasure I get to keep.