Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A scary experience

I have written before about the Green Fox project and although I had promised not to write on this blog about it anymore, I just have to because it has become such a major thing in my life. The project is going extremely well and we are collecting bottles galore.
The last few days we have had a lot of publicity. Newspapers and blogs have been writing about us, which is good because the Green Fox gets more known.
And then today a TV channel came and filmed and interviewed us. And this was the scary experience. I was dreading it anyway but when the camera zoomed in on me and the interviewer asked me an question....I just blocked and stumbled and turned red and that was for sure the beginning and the end of a tv career for me. They will have to cut out my contribution , at least I hope they will. But as long as the message comes across, it's ok with me.



And the lady with the camera didn't look scary at all....until she turned her camera on me!

6 comments:

Ariadne said...

When is it going to be shown on TV?I want to see this!Ariadne from Greece!

Dream on the wave said...

Probably in a few days, I'll let you know

suzanneelizabeths.com said...

Congratulations for stepping out of your comfort zone for something that's important to you! And I bet you were wonderful on tv.

Pesky Cat Designs said...

I had exactly the same thing happen to me! I was so comfortable talking to a reporter about my bag business and then when the camera was turned on and my mind just froze. I guess it must happen to a lot of people.
But the good news is that my friend saw the interview with me and said I did not look nervous at all. So you probably did a lot better than you think you did!

Anonymous said...

It happens to many poeple. I suspect most people. Certainy it happens to me! It also makes me feel a bit quilty when I am the one behind the camera ...

donkey and the carrot said...

Εγώ μπροστά σε κάμερα είμαι σαν τον Τσάντλερ απ τα φιλαράκια!!! Απλώς δεν μπορώ να είμαι φυσιολογική και κάνω φάτσες!!! Γελοίες φάτσες!!!